If you create an account on this website (the “Vanquis Community Site” or “Site”), you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. Your use of the Site is subject to the Terms of Service and Privacy summaries on this Site, https://www.vanquis.co.uk/terms-of-use and https://www.vanquis.co.uk/privacy. You must immediately notify Vanquis Bank Limited (“we”, “our” or “us”) of any unauthorised uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
The purpose of the Site is to gather feedback on the new Vanquis Bank App. We welcome all your feedback.
Vanquis Bank Limited has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Vanquis does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
Illegal and unacceptable use of the Website is not permitted. This summary does not list all possible inappropriate uses but rather presents some guidelines (listed below) that Vanquis Bank Limited may at any time use to make a determination that a particular use is unacceptable. Vanquis Bank Limited reserves the right to delete or hide any post or comment that does not meet these guidelines.
The Website may not be used directly or indirectly by a guest user for the upload, download, creation, manipulation, transmission or storage of:
- Offensive, obscene or indecent images, data and other material
- Unlawful material, or material that is defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or abusive
- Unsolicited “nuisance” e-mails or other forms of spam
- Material that is intended or likely to deceive or defraud a third party
- Material that promotes any unlawful act
- Material that infringes the intellectual property or privacy rights of a third party
- Material that brings Vanquis Bank Limited into disrepute
In addition, users agree that they will not:
- Introduce data interception, or password detection to the Website or Vanquis Bank Limited servers
- Try to gain unauthorised access to or data from the Website or Vanquis Bank Limited servers
- Carry out any hacking activities
- Introduce any spyware, computer virus or malicious software
- Carry out activities that will or are likely to
- waste staff effort or Vanquis Bank Limited resources
- corrupt, alter or destroy another user’s data
- disrupt the correct functioning of the Vanquis Community Site or Vanquis Bank Limited servers
- deny access to the Vanquis Community Site or Vanquis Bank Limited servers to other users
If you provide us with any feedback, comments or suggestions (“Feedback”) relating to the Vanquis Community Site or the Vanquis Bank App, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free licence with a right to sub-license, to incorporate or otherwise use the Feedback in the development of the Vanquis Community Site, the Vanquis Bank App or our other products and services (collectively the “Vanquis Products”) and to use, debug, display, perform, copy, make, have made, sell or otherwise dispose of the Vanquis Products.
Vanquis Bank Limited of No. 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 2SU (CRN 02558509, England) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 221156).